Do you bust out dancing for practically no reason? Do you love to support a good cause? We just might be playing your song…
At the 2015 Victoria Yoga Conference we will be launching the Dance it Forward challenge in support of the Karma Yoga Teachers.
Create a short dance video, upload it to social media, and then challenge two of your friends to do the same. Every dancer is asked to make a donation to www.karmateachers.com and each video helps spread the word about the challenge and encourages others to do the same.
No previous dance experience or dance talent is required. Dressing up and group dancing is strongly encouraged. We’ll be sharing all you videos and extra credits will go to dancers who bring originality, humour, authenticity or style!
1. Some music2. A way to video yourself (this doesn’t have to be fancy, your phone will do the trick)
3. A costume or disguise (optional but highly encouraged)
1. Video yourself dancing to your selected music.2. Videos can be as short or long as you like.
3. At the beginning or end of the video share you are
dancing-it-forward in support of the Karma Yoga
4. At the end of the video nominate at least two of
your friends to take the challenge.
5. Upload your video to your Facebook page, Twitter or other social media.
6. Add the hashtag #danceitforward and a link to our donation page www.danceitforward.ca